Welcome Patrons, Hackers and Robot Enthusiasts

Welcome Patrons, Hackers and Robot Enthusiasts

Postby spetku » Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:41 pm

If you've joined the forum because of our recent Kickstarter and are expecting a little yellow robot on your doorstep in the near future, THANK YOU for supporting our first big project. Feel free to post anything nerdy here. Mark and I want to build a sub-culture for us tech freaks, so your input and ideas are appreciated. <3

-Sarah
world domination is easier with robots.
spetku
Site Admin

Re: Welcome Patrons, Hackers and Robot Enthusiasts

Postby BagoMaker » Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:00 pm

Hi Sarah,

I know its really early, but I was just wondering when the kits would start shipping (no pressure :shock: ). I'm trying to get the local 5th grade class involved and am sure they are going to love it. I'm trying to clone a bunch of little mini-me Makers and hope a few will turn out to be engineers to help with my partners in a local start-up. The last robot I worked on is now roving on Mars so if there's anything I can help please don't hesitate to ask.

-Winnebago, Minnesota
-BagoMaker
BagoMaker

Postby maehem » Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:30 pm

We plan to start shipping kits out in late-May to June.

Hi Sarah,

I know its really early, but I was just wondering when the kits would start shipping (no pressure :shock: ). I'm trying to get the local 5th grade class involved and am sure they are going to love it. I'm trying to clone a bunch of little mini-me Makers and hope a few will turn out to be engineers to help with my partners in a local start-up. The last robot I worked on is now roving on Mars so if there's anything I can help please don't hesitate to ask.
maehem
Site Admin

Postby BagoMaker » Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:11 pm

Thanks for the info. According to deep space telemetry, the Borg collective won't be invading until August. Should give us plenty of time to prepare....
-BagoMaker
BagoMaker

Return to Robot Army Announcements